Friday, August 26, 2011

Vacation is Over


My last full time day of painting was on Wednesday. I spent over 6 weeks working with Bob, the man with leather air fresheners, and he finally passed me the roller and brush on our last job. Cuttin' and rollin' as we call it, simple and easy, even if you have the motor skills of a drunk 90 year old. I had mixed feelings on my last day, watching helicopters dump water on the fire by Bonner while I was masking off windows in a million dollar condo. Relieved that I was done working long days, but reluctant to get back to the grind of school. Part time will have to do, I suppose.

The past couple of weeks have involved a lot of drinking, floating and dog walking. It's been grand. Had a BBQ the other night at our place. Ended up taking some photos of Levi and Kelsey climbing the I-beam on the foot bridge.

The weekend is shaping up to be damn good. We are heading out to LoHo after Victoria's Montana Kaimin meeting, with our dog child Ms. Callison Doofus Lambchoppington. Climb some boulders, drink some beer and let the dog run rampant. Roots Festival on Saturday night and potentially some floating sometime before school.



No comments:

Post a Comment