Saturday, September 17, 2011

2 Years

September 17th, 2009 was the first time I hung out with Victoria. We went to Lost Horse with one of her roommates, drank PBR, and did a bit of bouldering. It was a memorable day, as I was secretly plotting to date her, she had no idea. Logically, with all my egotism, I took them to the motherload so I could look real strong/weak on my project at the time, the original Zulu. After many failed attempts, I managed to finally get the first move and took it to the top. As I stood on top, excited, I looked down only to see her roommate down below the boulder. WTF. Turns out Victoria just topped out the V0 to the right of Zulu as I stuck the first move. For a while, she didn't believe that I did it. Maybe she still doesn't believe it....well karma is a bitch and she got stung by two bees that day, so I guess we're even.

Somewhat Sentimental

No comments:

Post a Comment